Dolomite Mountains is an Italian-based adventure travel company specializing in vacations and tours in the Dolomites. Their guides are licensed, certified experts – passionate, experienced mountain professionals who work year round in the outdoor industry and are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience.
Dolomite Mountains s.r.l. creates unique, active outdoor experiences in Northern Italy’s Dolomites and Beyond. They craft the ultimate custom adventures for the most exclusive clientele, who demand stylish, low impact programs with outstanding quality and value.
The roots are in the Dolomites, one of the most beautiful mountain landscapes on Earth. The Dolomites’ vertical walls and long, narrow valleys provide an unparalleled location for hiking, biking, climbing, and skiing – and much more! One of the only local Italian tour operators based here, Dolomite Mountains has the benefit of local knowledge and expertise unlike any other. They provide authentic experiences so all the guests can explore and enjoy the real Dolomites, taking in local culture and inspired regional and gourmet cuisine, in addition to the vast panoramas and trails.
Summer in the Dolomite Mountains is pure magic. Mother nature shows her full splendor, with an explosion of color and wildlife. These majestic mountains are some of the most beautiful in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site to boot! Long summer days, coupled with starry nights, make them ideal for outdoor adventures.
Dolomite Mountains Most populare trip
- Hiking the Alta Via N.1 – 6, 7, or 10 Days
- Hike the Ladin Valleys in the Dolomites – 7 Days
- Via Ferrata Quick Getaway – 5 Days
- Hut to Hut Around Cortina – 5 Days
- Trail Running the Alta Via N.1 – 5 Days
- Road Bike the Best of Südtirol – 7 Days
- The Best of the Dolomites – 7 Days
The Dolomite Mountains are simply breathtaking in winter – a pristine mountain landscape blanketed with snow. These incredible peaks and long valleys provide extraordinary terrain for winter sports, and have become famous the world over as one of the most beloved areas for winter enthusiasts. Boasting over 5,000 vertical feet of skiable terrain, lift-service and off-piste adventures at the number one ski resort in the world, countless miles of backcountry trails, and almost 800-miles of groomed cross-country tracks, the world-renowned Dolomiti are a winter sports paradise!
- Classic Ski Holidays – classic, on-piste ski trips
- Ski Safaris – ski from resort-to-resort in comfort using lifts
- Off-Piste Skiing Adventures – leverage the lifts to explore pristine, off-piste terrain
- Cross-Country Skiing – customizable skiing holidays
- Skiing Short Stays – quick getaways of 5 days or less
- Backcountry Ski Touring Trips – ski incredible backcountry terrain, far from the crowds
- Snowshoeing Adventures – just like hiking on snow!
- Winter Group Departures – group trips on set dates
- Snowboarding – join any of the winter ski trips and surf the snow
The Dolomites offer something for everyone in winter – families, beginners, and champions alike. From the charming Italian atmosphere of the Cortina d’Ampezzo region to the Alta Badia valley under the Sella Group of mountains, to the towering peaks of the Val di Fassa and Val Gardena regions, the ski or snowboard vacation of a lifetime awaits you in the Dolomites.